Number 1-Out Going-I work at a pizza place and meet lots of people everyday. Whether I've had a good day or bad day I must turn around and act as happy as I possibly can. Many of my regular customers call me outgoing because I crack jokes and use a lot of sarcasm. My boss thinks this unprofessional of me but it's what bring back my regulars. People don't want to be treated in a business like way, they want to feel like part of the family and comfortable.
Number 2-Goofy-Everyone is known for something in their group of friends. There's the couple, the party person, etc. Then there's that one person that never takes anything seriously and makes everyone laugh. That person is me. My friends know that if they have a bad day, they can come to me and I can cheer them up.Number 3-Neurotic-Sadly, despite my fun personality, I can be very specific about things, like my daily routine. I like to go to bed early because I'm a morning person. I have acquired passive aggressiveness from my father. This makes my communication with people that I am mad at very difficult. Also, I have weird phobias and I become awkward in difficult situations.
Number 4-Family-My family is very misplaced but we all love each other very much. I like to relate my family to the family in the movie Little Miss Sunshine. My parents and I have the same sense of humor that outsiders wouldn't understand. Also, my close family consists partially of family friends because they are part of my everyday life. This past summer, I've spent most of my time with family friends.
Number 5-Determined-I have been through a lot in my life but I've been known for keeping my head up and worrying about myself. I am the first child of 4 to be getting a college education. I am balancing work 5 days a week and school 5 days a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment