Since it's the peak of midterms, I thought I would discuss how my grades are. I have mainly As and Bs. I do need to bring one grade up but I know I can do it. Even though I need to bring up one grade I am overall pretty happy with my grades. I honestly thought I was doing a lot worse than what my grades reflected because I was lacking a little in effort in all my classes all together.
But yes, I am happy overall. At least compared to other students. There are some kids I only know briefly, but they told me how they miss class all the time and how they are dropping a class because they are failing it. So, I consider myself lucky and accomplished. All the freshman may have bad grades because it's really hard to adjust from high school to college. But, as time goes on most will get the swing of things like I did.
I am happy where I am at because I could be doing worse. I am also a lot further along in school so far than I expected to be. Before school started I was actually really scared that I was going to do bad. Even though I am doing good I knew and still know that even though I get all my homework done every night, I still need to work on time management because I still tend to do some assignments last minute. I know that if I do this, I can most likely become a straight A student. My goals for this semester are to bring my grades up to mostly As. I really want to get honors or the dean's list. All I have to do is get better time management and push myself a little harder and I know I can do it.HERE'S A LINK WITH STATISTICS AND TIPS FOR FRESHMAN COLLEGE STUDENTS:
http://www.anycollege.com/blog/index.cfm/2010/7/29/college-freshman-survival-guide--statistics-social-advice--freshman-fifteen-part-2
No comments:
Post a Comment